File Recover allows you to recover critically important documents, or other files, which have been lost by accidental deletion. These files may be lost by emptying the Recycle Bin, or using other deletion actions that bypass the Recycle Bin altogether. Such actions include Windows Shift-Delete, command line deletion, deleting excessively large files or using applications that delete files without the Recycle Bin. File Recover feature highlights:
- Recovers files instantly from hard drives, floppy drives and other types of fixed media.
- Rapid scan engine.
- Search options.
- Uses a non-destructive, read-only file recovery approach.
- Batch file recovery.
- Works around bad-sector disk areas. Recovers data where other programs fail.
- Supports standard IDE/ATA/SCSI hard drives, including drives larger than 8 GB.
- Supports hard drives formatted with Windows® FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems. Trial for Windows 2000, XP and Vista. The trial is time unlimited but only previews lost files, not recover them, this function is only available in the registered version.