BurnAware Free is a free CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning software. It is ideal for users with basic disc burning needs as backup, creating data, audio, MP3 music, DVD-Video discs and burning disc images. Free, easy to set up, it enables you to save your files to disc quickly and provides clean, flexible interface to help you complete your burning tasks much faster.
- Create data, bootable and multisession CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
- Create Audio CDs and MP3 CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
- Create DVD-Video
- Record boot disc images
- Create and record disc images
- Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA)
- Supports UDF/ISO9660/Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination)
- On-the-fly writing for all image types (no staging to hard drive first)
- Auto-verification of written files
- Supports CD-Text and unicode characters
- Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), no drivers required
BurnAware 2.4.3 (8-Jan-2010)
• Added ability to create boot images in free version.
• Improved 64-bit systems compatibility.
• Updated installer, help and language files.
• Fixed possible freeze while preparing image.
• Fixed bug with saving DVD to temporary image, while copying.