Miro – Turn your computer into an internet TV. It’s an application that brings together thousands of shows from all over the web. There’s TONS of great content, lots of it in HD, and fresh shows are added all the time. You can watch and organize video feeds when you’re offline or traveling, find TV programs on sites like Hulu, and download from sites like YouTube. Miro downloads in HD, whenever it’s available.
- Download Miro to watch free internet video channels and play any video file.
- Watch Fullscreen – Miro works well for HD content.
- Resume from Where You Stopped – it remembers!
- Play Almost Anything – Forget about the format wars. Miro can play MPEG, Quicktime, AVI, H.264, Divx, Windows Media, Flash Video, and almost every other major video format.
- Seamless BitTorrent – Miro can download individual BitTorrent files and torrents that are in feeds. When a video torrent is downloaded it will be in your channel and library ready to watch. …..and a WHOLE lot more.
- One of the best free, opensource players out there.