14 day trial of VRS Recording System. Professional Multi-Channel Audio and Telephone Recorder Software.
VRS is a professional voice recording application used for telephone line recording, radio station logging, control room recording and much more for Windows or Linux PCs. This multichannel audio recording software can record up to 64 audio channels simultaneously with automated start and stop if required. VRS features digital signal processing to improve voice intelligibility and automatic level control. The recordings are automatically compressed for archiving. Later they can be searched by date, time, line or other data.
General Voice Recorder Features
- Record 1 to 64 audio channels simultaneously on one PC.
- Automatic voice activated, hardware port control or continuous recording modes.
- Signal processing to improve voice intelligibility and automatic level control.
- Find and play recordings ordered by date and channel or from other computers on the local area network.
- Keyword search of recorded audio.
- Save recordings as wav, mp3 or gsm files.
- Automatic file compression.
- Log recording details to an SQL database or to a comma delimited CSV file.
- Mirror recordings to backup drive(s), upload of recordings to FTP server, or send recordings to an email address.
- [Optional] Play a default or customized “recording started” prompt on computer when recording starts.
- Includes an API + SDK so third party programs can control VRS recording VRS software development kit
- VRS RemoteMonitor to listen to remote recording live over a network or internet with TCP/IP streaming.
- VRS RemoteControl to control recordings (including start and stop) from another workstation on network.
Radio Recording and Station Logging Features
- Continuous Recording 24 hours a day (or optional date-time scheduling)
- Breaks recordings into easily manageable hour-long files.
- High compression settings to reduce hard drive requirements.
Telephone Recording Features
- Record up to 64 telephone lines simultaneously and automatically.
- Log dialed number (DTMF tones).
- Provide outbound call audit and cost estimate displays and logs.
- Additional searching by the DTMF number dialed.
- Each workstation can manually start and stop recording on their extensions (ideal for call centers) with VRS RemoteControl.
- Record Voice Over IP (VoIP) phone calls directly over the network
(eg. calls made with Express Talk softphone). More information about VoIP.
- Integrates directly with Axon Virtual PBx by automatically detecting and configuring the VRS recording extensions.