Hex Editor Neo is a binary files editing software utility for Windows. It is rich and handy set of features will help all software and hardware developers working with ASCII, hex, decimal, float, double and binary data.
Highly optimized performance, carefully tuned user interface among with new level of application stability will save a lot of your time, money and precious nerves while working with binary files.
Hex Editor can be successfully used for:
- editing binary files of any size at highest speed
- searching and replacing your data in a binary file
- writing your microcode programs
- researching the functionality of any executable file
- streamlining your work using Undo/Redo and other features