ZArc is the ultimate freeware archive utility supporting many archive formats. IZArc provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools.It allows you to drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer, create and extract archives directly in Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, creating self-extracting archives, repair damaged zip archives, converting from one archive type to another, view and write comments and many more.IZArc has also build-in multilanguage support. Supports formats like: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO.
- Create an archive
- Add files to an existing archive
- Delete files from an existing archive
- Extract files from an existing archive
- Test an archive file
- Convert archive
- Convert CD Images
- Repair broken archive
- Searching for any files in many archives
- Favorite Folders
- Obtaining a detailed list of files and information like compression rate, path, or size from an archive file
- Supports both long and short 8.3 filenames
- Disk spanning from and to multiple diskettes or other removable media
- Implementing the possibility to sort the list items by name size, date and etc.
- Full Drag & Drop support
- CD/DVD Images support (ISO, BIN, MDF, NRG, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI)
Free for Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server.