ZipRecove is a zip file repair software to recover corrupted or broken zip archive files. It can scan the zip file and recover the data as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption. ZipRecover uses a unique SmartScan technology from WinRecovery Software that quickly diagnoses the situation and analyzes every byte on the zip file to ensure all recoverable data will be retrieved. Unlike other similar softwares, ZipRecover directly recovers and extracts the files from the corrupted zip archive to the destination folder you specify. Other software may just try to fix the zip file header or structure, but in many cases, your unzip software still refuses to open the zip file or cannot extract the files you need from the zip file. ZipRecover Features
- Retrieves files from unopenable zip archive.
- Recovers zip file that has the error message – ‘Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive’.
- Repairs zip file broken during an interrupted download, copy, move and network transfer.
- Repairs partially overwritten zip file from data recovery softwares (e.g. undelete software, disk recovery software)
- Recovers data from zip file damaged by virus.
- Recovers zip file from damaged or defective disk, CD, DVD or bad sectors.
- Checks zip file data integrity and fixes incorrect CRC values in the archive.
- Recovers damaged files from zip archive. If not all the bytes are recoverable, ZipRecover will try to retrieve as much as possible. Free trial for Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP/2003/Vista. ZipRecover evaluation version can scan your zip file and find the recoverable files. It will try to recover the files in computer memory and verify how much data is recoverable.