This version of PamFax is for Firefox.
Send faxes to any fax number in the world using Skype Credit. Looking for a simple and inexpensive solution to send your faxes? PamFax has it all:
PamFax offers cool and unique features:
- Attractive rates starting as low as £0.06 (incl. 19% VAT)
- Free to join
- New users get 3 free pages to test PamFax!
- PamFax is available for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Android
- Built in support for Dropbox, Box.net and Google Documents
- Professional and Basic Plans include personal fax number
- Fax reception is free and unlimited
- Send multiple documents in one fax
- Send to multiple fax recipients in one fax
- Use PamFax optionally with Skype
- Access PamFax on your computer or via your web browser
- PamFax Portal: access your in-box, history and send faxes from any web browser
- Freedom of choice how you wish to pay for your fax
- SSL secure – your fax data is encrypted
- No subscriptions, no additional cost, no hidden costs and no advertising
- Instant status notifications via Skype Chat, E-Mail and/or SMS
- Send any document you want, PamFax supports more than 100 formats
- Put your name and fax number in the fax header
- Free social integration, access PamFax from Facebook, Salesforce or via a Windows Gadget
- Scanner support. Send from single and multi-feed scanners
- Cover pages (several choices)
- Preview your fax before sending
- See recipient’s location in Google Maps
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010 integration
- And a lot more… give PamFax a try now
PamFax offers an easy way to select the files you want to send as fax.
A lot of file types are supported (like *.doc, *.xls, …). PamFax even supports Microsoft Office 2007 document formats.
You can choose multiple files (even mixed file types) for one fax. All files are merged into one fax.
If a supported scanner (Windows WIA or Twain) was found, you can also directly scan files which are then added to the fax.
PamFax perfectly integrates into Windows and Microsoft Office (2003 and 2007). In Windows Explorer, you can fax any supported document from the context menu of the file.
A PamFax toolbar button is added to Microsoft Office to directly fax the current document from Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel (2003/2007).
You may send faxes to one or multiple recipients.
You can easily choose from the last 10 recipients.
Even sending to a list of recipients is very easy with PamFax: just copy and paste any list of recipients into the multiple-recipients-list of PamFax.
Showing recipients in Google Maps
To see where the recipient of the fax is located, you can open Google Maps directly from PamFax.
Selecting a cover page
PamFax can add a cover page to your fax containing sender, recipient and other data.
If you choose to add a cover page, you may enter a message, too. Even sending only a cover page with a message is possible.
Setting up notifications
PamFax will notify you about the fax sending progress.
You may choose from various options like Skype Chat, SMS and/or E-Mail.
Freeware note: Pamela Basic and Pamela Call Recorder both allow you to record a Skype call up to 15 minutes. This can be any type of Skype audio call. In Pamela Call Recorder this limitation can be removed by purchasing a license key. Basic users can upgrade to Pro to benefit from unlimited recording. If you want to record Skype video download Pamela Professional which supports video.
- Skype 3.2 or higher.
- Microsoft Windows2000 XP or Vista.
- 32bit and 64bit supported.
In the local application we fixed the following issues:
- fax.exe crashes after sending a fax with PamFax printer
- Fixed issue when a temporary file is corrupt this results in mini window at start of PamFax
On the server side we have made the following changes:
- Further improved performance with fax sending
- Removed flash uploader module. New module is HTML5 or HTML based to address compatibility issues
- Clicking on “Details” in sent fax history would occasionally not show anything
- Fixed an issue where the sent fax preview is not shown in the detail view of a fax
- Added a function and made two fixes to the PamFax API
- Several minor issues and stability fixes