FastFolders giving you quick and easy access to folder contents and files. Without opening each and every folder, you can browse the directory structure starting at any point by clicking the right mouse button on a file, folder or drive Adds a menu item to the context menus of shell objects, which displays the directory structure on demand. FastFolders also adds a new column to the ‘Details’ view of Explorer windows, which shows the total size of folders including their subfolders and files. This is extremely useful for getting an overview of the distribution of your files and the disk space they occupy.
- Modifies the context menu of folders and files, adding a menu item which displays the directory structure on demand
- All shell objects can be browsed (including My Computer, Control Panel, Network Neighborhood, etc.)
- Right-button Drag & Drop
- Large directories can be split up into multiple columns for easy access
- In addition to folders, any file types can be included in the directory structure, to give you fast access to these files
- Adjustable menu speed and many other options to customize the product
- Adds a column to the ‘Details’ view of Explorer windows, which shows the total size of folders
- Pressing ‘C’ on an item will copy a list of contents of this item to the clipboard (like a directory listing). ‘SHIFT+C’ includes file size information
- Pressing ‘CTRL’ when clicking a FastFolders item keeps the FastFolders menu open
- Pressing ‘SHIFT’ when clicking a FastFolders item will open it in an explorer instead of a normal window
Trial for Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Server 2003, 2008.