Rank Tracker is easy way to see where your site ranks in Google and Yahoo! — in under 2 minutes Features
- Reveals your search engine rankings with a click of a button No more spending hours on end manually checking your site’s positions in search engines. Just sit back and let Rank Tracker do the boring job for you!
- Shows if your site moved up or down in search results Every time you check your rankings, Rank Tracker will conveniently show you the ranking difference so you can easily see if your site has moved up, or if it has slipped for whatever reason.
- Helps you discover profitable keywords you’ve been missing out on! Check this out: Rank Tracker includes a powerful ‘Suggest Keywords’ feature. With it, you’ll be able to grab traffic-generating keywords using Wordtracker, Google Suggest, your competitor’s websites, and many other methods! (Rank Tracker comes with a total of 9 different keyword suggestion tools — with many more on our TODO list!)
- Supports 501 different search engines Rank Tracker supports 501 international and local search engines so you can track your rankings using the engine that matters most to you. The currently supported SEs include Google, Yahoo! and Bing, plus many of their localized versions — check out the complete list!
- Shows you the BEST keywords to optimize your site for! Rank Tracker can show you how many times a keyword has been actually searched by real people over the last month, plus how stiff the competition for this keyword is. This ‘number-of-searches-to-competition’ ratio is known as Keyword Efficiency Index, or KEI. Free for Linux, free version has limited functionality System Requirements:
- Any Linux distro with official Sun’s Java 1.5 or higher installed (reported to work with Debian, Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Redhat/Fedora, Mandriva, Gentoo, Slackware, and Novell SUSE Linux); Debian GNU/Linux recommended.