Smaller Animals ThumbNailer is a Windows utility that allows you to create thumbnail images and image galleries. You can use it to convert between one graphics format and another, change image colour depth, resize images, make image galleries for the web or CD and more.
- JPG, GIF, MPEG, JPEG-2000, PNG, TIFF, PCX, BMP, WBMP, ICO, PhotoCD, Photoshop, TGA, ASCII, WMF and EMF
- AVI, TTF (TrueType Fonts), animated GIF and multi-page TIFF frame extraction
- Support for reading RAW, NEF, FlashPix, video files and more via plug-ins.
- Batch or single file operation – and you can chain batches together.
- HTML page generator, with links, tables, HTML templates, and more.
- Output images in a wide choice of formats and color depths
- Apply contrast, sharpening, brightness corrections
- Copy EXIF and IPTC data from JPG files
- A wide variety of high-quality resizing methods
- Overlay text and images (great for logos, watermarks, copyrights)
- Automatic background matte
- Multiple resizing methods (including DPI change, percent resize and more)
- Image edge fades
- Composite (contact sheet) creation
- Customizable input and output file name filters
- DOS command line operation. If you need quick and simple image processing in a DOS-only environment, check out SASuite.
- Image import and image processing plug-ins
14 day trial – all ThumbNailer features are availble for use. But, all images and web pages created with ThumbNailer will have a ‘Made With ThumbNailer’ watermark on them.