AllMyNotes Organizer is a personal information manager for Windows. Store all your Notes or Diary in virtual folders in securely encrypted file! Download the latest version of AllMyNotes from Downsoft.com.
How do you manage pieces of random information? Do you need safe, encrypted keeper for your sensible private information, such as passwords and access codes? Or, may be, you need a perfect journal or diary solution? AllMyNotes Organizer is an answer for these any many other needs! Everyone is unique so AllMyNotes Organizer offers freedom to keep your memos in totally customizable tree structure.
All your Notes stored in a single AllMyNotes Organizer file and can be grouped into flexible virtual folders enabling easy, intuitive access, and instant search at all times.
• Capturing random information: note taking, diary, thoughts, ideas, letters, links, goals, events
• Contact information: addresses, phones, call summary, chats. Many people believe that free-form format is better that traditional form-based – there is no limit at all. For some contacts single line of text is enough, and for others you can keep megabytes of dossier – whole branch of documents grouped in hierarchy of folders
• Trip information: addresses, hotels, itinerary, car rental, electronic tickets, historic sites, landmarks, walking tours and restaurants
• Financial information, bills, bank account information, track transactions, investments, taxes, access codes. Encrypt it all to feel safe!
• Make memos on clients, keep notes on custom orders, customer comments, track client time, track sales leads, evaluate resumes, organize inventory, take telephone messages, make notes on major decisions
• Password management and information about your web-accounts of any kind. Allow yourself to generate unique password for any web-site, save answers on complex secret questions, no need to keep everything in your mind!
• Shopping: shopping list, prices, coupons, web-pages of online-stores with registration info, discounts and special offers
• Health, food, and dieting, fitness strategy, recipes
• Teachers can keep lectures, schedule, organize exercises, notes on students and decisions
• Students can type lectures, quotes, keep schedule, do exercises and homework
• Project planning – use Tasks and Alarms to make it really efficient!