FlashFXP is an excellent FTP client. The program’s interface is divided into two parts: on the left side, the user sees his local machine, and on the right, the contents of the FTP server. However, the user can open a second connection to a different FTP server, the contents of the second FTP server being displayed in the left half. So, you can easily exchange data between two FTP servers without the data passing through the local machine, using FXP (File Exchange Protocol).
In addition to this function, there is a selective transfer, where all files and folders are transferred that match a certain criteria. Frequently used FTP servers can be saved using the site manager. For each entry, the user can set a variety of options.
- FXP support: sharing files between two FTP servers
- Selective transfer: transfers files matching particular criteria
- FTP file search: searches for files on the FTP server
- Site Manager: bookmark frequently used FTP servers
- Offline browsing
- SSL client
- XML import and export
- Support for U3 USB drives
- Resume broken downloads
- Firewall support
- Proxy support
- Search function
- Recursive directory operations
FlashFXP is the top FTP client. It boasts a number of interesting features and with the practical FXP direct transfer he saves when large amounts of data, time and data traffic.